We're Looking for Great Candidates!
At Prudent Advisory, we believe no one should work for anyone but themselves. Everyone works towards a common purpose. This purpose is established by our employees; each existing and new member is given the opportunity to help shape this purpose. As a result, everyone at Prudent Advisory works with their allies and associates in the company towards common goals and objectives governed by our corporate mission. We treat each other with respect and feel that everyone is an associate or colleague, not just an employee. People who work here are expected to perform at their full potential utilizing their knowledge, skill, and talent. We expect everyone who works here to be a vital contributor to the overall performance of the company.
We are a small advisory/consulting firm, established in early 1998, are are looking for a few high-caliber people to help take the firm to the next stage. If you are someone who would like to work in a small organization with great potential for learning and growth and be trained by highly experienced consultants, you are welcome to apply. We expect candidates to possess at least a few of the following qualifications:
- University graduate from any discipline, MBA is a plus.
- Good academic records (GPA 3 or above, on a scale of 4) from a reputable overseas or local university
- Good command of English
- Analytical mind
- 1-2 yrs work experience in a consulting firm or financial institution is an advantage
- Ability to work on financial forecasts
- Love working with people
- Love to read and a passion for learning
- Proactive thinking
- Holding a professional qualification, e.g. CPA, CFA, is a plus