Has your company outgrown its management practices and systems?
Is your company too reliant on you to make operational and strategic decisions
Do you feel your organization is losing the innovative spirit it used to have?
Then plan to attend our two-day Adizes Breakthrough to Prime Workshop.
Attendees will leave the workshop with a defined action plan that can be implemented right away.
The focus will be on four key areas:
- Managing Your Organization
- Managing Your People
- Managing Your Corporate Culture
- Managing Change
Participants will get answers to the following questions:
- What stage of the corporate Lifecycle is your company in?
- What problems are normal or abnormal for your company?
- What is your style of management and how do you assemble a complementary team?
- What do you need to change in your strategy, structure, accountability and culture to make a transition to the next stage of the corporate Lifecycle?
- What are the top priorities and changes you should start working on immediately?
This workshop will be presented by Pavel Golenchenko, Managing Director, USA and Rangsan Thammaneewong, President of Prudent Advisory. Pavel Golenchenko regularly presents advanced concepts on the Adizes Methodology to Executives and CEO’s around the world. Rangsan Thammaneewong was trained in 2007 from the Adizes Institute and has used the methodology to turn around many companies.